Become a part of our big family to inspire and get inspired by professional experts.
Receptionist/ Front Office Admin
- To welcome visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- To maintain continuity among team works by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- General reception duties – Receiving/Forwarding Calls, Faxes, and Emails, Dealing with Couriers.
- General Admin – Registering New Employee, Filing, Copying, Scanning, Follow up of Documents.
- Making Appointments.
- Attendance – Uploading Attendance.
- Keeping a Track on Staff Local Visits.
- Cheque Collection / Deposit / Delivery.
- Handling Petty Cash.
- Invoice Deliveries.
- Maintaining records of Passports, Labor Cards, and Labor Contracts.
- Keeping a track of Stationery Supplies.
- Delivery between Offices.
- Maintenance and Office Supplies.
- Providing all kinds of Secretarial support to the General Manager. Like
- Scheduling Meetings
- Organizing Office Activities and Events
- Maintaining Archives
- Managing Material
- Informing Agenda
- 3+ years of experience in managing the Reception and Admin related tasks.
To make requests for further information, contact us via our social channels.