Become a part of our big family to inspire and get inspired by professional experts.
Return Merchandise Authorization Coordinator (RMA)
- Performing RMA function on faulty spares & equipment, via suppliers and vendors.
- Maintain records of all RMA transactions for necessary warranty claims and audits.
The RMA coordinator will expedite the processing and ordering of spares requiring the replacement of faulty parts or equipment at Warranty, AMC, and Workshop customers.
- Maintain spares availability in line with the CSG requirements for Warranty, AMC & Workshop customers.
- Interact with Vendor & Courier logistics on availability and RMA delivery schedules.
- Retain packaging material for proper tracking & handling of spares & equipment.
- Ensure all RMA transactions are logged, tracked, and escalated in accordance with the group standard.
- Maintain Documentation of all RMA transactions for necessary warranty claims and Vendor /ISO audits.
- Coordinate with Team Leaders in identifying fluctuating warranty statuses of different vendor equipment.
- Keep track and intimate on spares that are nearing warranty expiry within RMA.
- Ensure proper status and identification of spares & equipment at all times.
- Maintain code of ethics with regards to Attitude, Behavior and Loyalty while interacting with Vendors & Courier Service.
4 – 5 years of experience in IT spare parts handling.
To make requests for further information, contact us via our social channels.